Are you one of them?
Bank On Indy wants to get people like you into no-cost or low-cost checking and savings accounts.
If you’ve had trouble opening an account in the past, then Bank On Indy is YOUR second chance!
How will Bank On Indy help me?
A bank account will help YOU keep more of YOUR money. How? By helping you:
- Stop paying high check-cashing fees
- Build savings
- Build or rebuild credit
- Protect your money from theft / natural disaster
- Build a better financial future for YOU and YOUR FAMILY!
What do I need to bring to open a bank account?
- Find a participating bank or credit union by calling 2-1-1, visiting www.bankonindy.org or looking for the Bank On Indy logo in your neighborhood branch’s window.
- Bring a photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card or passport).
- Bring a second form of ID (utility bill).
- Know your Social Security number. If you don’t have a Social Security number, know your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). You only need one of these things.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! The different accounts available through Bank On Indy were designed just for YOU!